RULES & REGULATIONS FOR POST BASIC B.SC. NURSING PROGRAMME
- General : These rules and regulations are framed as per directives of Indian Nursing Council and MOA of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Faculty : This course shall be under the Allied Health Sciences Faculty.
- Nomenclature of Degree: Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing [P.B.B.Sc.(N)]
- Criteria for the Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. (N) Course:
- Candidate must have passed HSC (Higher Secondary certificate) or equivalent with Arts, Science or Commerce faculty. Science faculty candidate will be preferred.
- The candidate must have passed Diploma