REASION FOR REJECTION OF AN APPLICATION/OR ADMISSION
The candidature’s admission can be rejected if any discrepancy is noted in the application form in age which is less even by a day, marks obtained in subjects of 10+2, which is/are less even by a fraction shall not be rounded off to the next whole number (even through the candidate has qualified in the entrance test and after the admission is made and letter to the effect has been issued). Further, any error/omission in the processing/verification of certificates/documents of the candidate or any other information coming to the notice of the authorities of the school/hospital/institution, can make the admission liable to be rejected. The admission can be cancelled at any stage and or stopped during or after all the admission formalities have been completed.
If any of the following observations come to the notice of the authorities of the school/hospital/institution.
- False or incorrect statement made by the candidate.
- Fraudulent means used by the candidate forgetting admission.
- False, unauthentic document attached to the admission application form.
- Enrollment in any other full time/part time/ study or classes.
TERMINATION OF TRAINING
Training of student nurses will be terminated under the following circumstances :-
- Two successive failures in supplementary examination of First, second & Third year.
- Failures to carry out classroom assignments or practical work for reasons other than illness or other disability.
- In case of grave misconduct
GENERAL RULES & REGULATION
- Stay in the hostel is compulsory.
- Students are responsible for the care of furniture and for cleanliness of their own rooms.
- Students are expected to come for meals at the prescribed time in proper dress.
- While leaving rooms, students should check that lights, fans & switches are turned off. No radio, tape recorder, heater or electric appliances are allowed in the rooms, if found fine will be charged.
- Students are advised to keep all their valuable and jewellary etc, at their homes, if there is any damage or loss the authorities will not be held responsible .
- Relation/Visitors may meet students between 5pm – 7 pm. On Thursday Every Week no. visitors will be allowed in students room.
- While going out of the hostel the student must sign in the register kept for the purpose. Students are not allowed to sign for any other student.
- Overnight & Outgoing passes will be give at discretion of the authorities. Such passes will be issued only twice in a month. This facility is liable to tbe withdrawn as a disciplinary measure e.g. poor results, negligence in ward work, going out without permission.
- At 7 pm there will be night attendance, all the students are expected to be present for attendance.
- Uniforms: Approved uniform will be worn. No lipstic or jewellary tec. Will be used on duty.
- Trainee will follow rules of institution strictly. Nonobservance of rules may lead to restriction. Disobedience and negligence of duty will be viewed very seriously. The defaulter is liable to be punished. If she does not improve she may be expelled from the training.
- During the training period you cannot do any other Academic Training/Course.
- Mobile phone is not permitted in the hostel , on duty or in classroom. The above rules are subject to amendment in the interest of trainees.
The academic calendar of the Institution is normally from August to August for GNM course.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
(Original Documents to be produced for admission)
- 10th Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Any other Certificate
- Six passport size photo (3attested and 3 without attested)